Love Will Come Again

Asifa Ali | Tuesday, December 02, 2014 | 0 comments

Love Will Come Again
Love Will Come Again
People say love comes and goes...
I say let the truth be known...
We have several types of love; 
for our children, 
parents, 
and friends,
but there is a gentle love 
that I call my best friend. 
I've been fortunate enough to love or I thought it was...
until I met a man that showed me what is a best friend. 
He taught me how to laugh, cry, 
and show me how it feels to have emotions again, 
but some how life took over 
and we said our good-byes, 
but you see he gave me something I was missing 
and that was me. 
I thank my special friend 
for I will never forget 
how wonderful it was to be loved again.


Category:

About: http://hd-wallpaperhub.blogspot.com:
Welcome to my blog here you find Urdu Images poetry, Quotes, Poems, Dresses, Jewellery, Fashion Jewelry, Arabic Girls Wallpapers, Pakistani Girls Wallpapers, Indian Girls, Celebrities Wallpapers,Tutorials!

468 x 60

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-50883406-1