Loving you Means that I give you my heart

Asifa Ali | Thursday, December 18, 2014 | 1 comments

Loving You

Loving you
Means that I give you my heart
My love, my whole self;
You’ll always come first
Before anything else

Loving you
Means that I give you my faith
My trust, my confidence;
I promise to always be true
To be loyal, to be honest

Loving you
Means you’re a part of my life,
My dreams, my future;
You are a part of me
Now and forever


Loving you Means that I give you my heart

Category:

About: http://hd-wallpaperhub.blogspot.com:
Welcome to my blog here you find Urdu Images poetry, Quotes, Poems, Dresses, Jewellery, Fashion Jewelry, Arabic Girls Wallpapers, Pakistani Girls Wallpapers, Indian Girls, Celebrities Wallpapers,Tutorials!

468 x 60

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-50883406-1