Seasons of Love

Asifa Ali | Monday, May 18, 2015 | 0 comments

Thank you for a season of love
Seasons of Love

Thank you for a season of love 

Of joy and happiness from above 
Of peace and laughter in my soul 
And brought to me by your tenderness

Thank you for a season of peace 

Of calmness, quietness and ease 
That takes away my tears and fears 
All brought to me by your gentleness

Thank you for a season of strength 

A foundation that can’t be rent 
An inner power that I can send 
O, brought to me by your yieldedness

Thank you for a season of hope 

Of faith, that matches all my dreams 
And confidence where once I groped 
Brought to me by your bounteousness

Thank you for a season of smiles 

The rainbow you’ve placed in my skies 
Of songs and laughter, joyous cries 
All brought to me by your genuineness

Thank you for a season of light 

That makes my dreams so clear, so bright 
Makes me bold to stand and fight 
It’s brought to me by your faithfulness

Category:

About: http://hd-wallpaperhub.blogspot.com:
Welcome to my blog here you find Urdu Images poetry, Quotes, Poems, Dresses, Jewellery, Fashion Jewelry, Arabic Girls Wallpapers, Pakistani Girls Wallpapers, Indian Girls, Celebrities Wallpapers,Tutorials!

468 x 60

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-50883406-1